Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 10, 2022

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 04, 2022 * 9 posts * 410 views
69BahamaYellow said: Just replaced my upstream O2 sensors, due to poor fuel mileage from rebuilt engine. No check engine codes, just wanted to see if mileage would improve. On the old O2 sensors, I ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 13 posts * 471 views
turblediesel said: I'm looking for some round KJ dash vents to experiment with. A few at first, then maybe as many as you can break. My idea is to use the outer and inner ring as a base for a gauge ... Read more >>
May 09, 2022 * 5 posts * 108 views
Elly said: Every time I am within a 100 kms for a oil change, it starts to leak on the driveway. Strange to see, any one else have this trouble? Not really trouble but Strange. Read more >>
May 07, 2022 * 6 posts * 151 views
Billwill said: I have just taken my 2002 Export 2.5L CRD into the local Jeep Dealers to have my Cambelt Replaced....200,000 kms. The Mileage is not too bad but it has been 7 years since last ... Read more >>
May 10, 2022 * 6 posts * 55 views
JeepSpace said: Hello All, I've had an ongoing issue with my EVAP system that no one can seem to pin down. I've worked with 3 mechanics, for various prices, expertise, and other reasons, and still ... Read more >>
May 09, 2022 * 12 posts * 355 views
JeepinSteve said: Hello Gerry, I just recently installed the same suspension setup as you are planning on getting (OME front and rear) in my 2004. I was also thinking of doing the upper control ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 10 posts * 290 views
2002_KJ said: This has happened to me twice already... After pressure-washing my 02 KJ at one of those self-wash places (doing it carefully, mind you, like not getting close, and sometimes it's ... Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 8 posts * 232 views
markmoses1968 said: Hello all, I don't own a Jeep Liberty yet but the one I'm supposed to buy from a roommate won't start any longer. Was at an Autozone where they used their plug-in diagnostic tool, ... Read more >>
May 08, 2022 * 3 posts * 123 views
frankjc said: Hi. 2012 Liberty Jet Limited. New thing going on with the heat. When i turn the temp ALL the way up, its nice and hot. If i set it any lower, like 75 for example, we get cold air. ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 7 posts * 373 views
Johnny O said: Could someone running the "Moab" wrangler wheels post a picture please? I found what I think is a full set for a very good price but need to triple verify that are the right ones. ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...