Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Mar. 15, 2022

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 11, 2022 * 10 posts * 182 views
Dude2112 said: Hi to all. I have finally bought a 55 reg Jeep Cherokee 2.8 litre Limited CRD. I have wanted a Jeep for years and thought that this model was a perfect mix of a useable vehicle ... Read more >>
March 12, 2022 * 13 posts * 191 views
JRB said: Figured I'd post this for both myself to look back on, and anyone who is interested in following along. My shortened down story of ending up here, I loved sports cars but now working ... Read more >>
March 13, 2022 * 9 posts * 162 views
Ambra said: Originally I posted an entry in regards to my ABS, ESP/BAS & Traction Control kicking in when applying the brakes over any little bump or crack in the road. I took it to a shop ... Read more >>
March 13, 2022 * 7 posts * 115 views
Samskyline said: Can anyone point me to a guide or give me a few tips or tricks on how to get to the rear bolts on either side of the upper control arms? I have already removed the air box for ... Read more >>
March 10, 2022 * 11 posts * 248 views
jerzyiroc said: I know this has been discussed a bunch of times. But this listing says these came off a Liberty. The wheels look to be from a TJ Wrangler, but they're '15's. I thought 15 aluminum ... Read more >>
March 11, 2022 * 9 posts * 176 views
lfhoward said: I never do. My front CV axle boots rub on the clevis at extreme full droop, so I don't want them to get damaged. Yes technically I might lift a wheel off the ground with the sway ... Read more >>
March 13, 2022 * 5 posts * 155 views
CarlosHRNYC said: Hi, 2006 Liberty Sport 3.7L here... I found this "orphaned" electrical socket when I removed the air box to gain access to the upper control arm bolts. Anyone know what this is ... Read more >>
March 12, 2022 * 5 posts * 156 views
tommudd said: Yes many of the great products we had for the KJs and KKs have gone away sadly But we had folks that made them, bumpers, rock rails, racks , lifts etc But owners were unwilling ... Read more >>
March 14, 2022 * 5 posts * 81 views
tundraboar said: I'm looking for a block heater for my Jeep KJ. We are living in the mountains in Idaho and there have been several times when our rig just won't start in the mornings. Temps in ... Read more >>
March 10, 2022 * 7 posts * 248 views
Jeepkj2022 said: Greetings all. Forgive me if this is not quite the right spot for this particular post. I'm not particularly a Jeep fan, but have a problem & wonder if someone can help here. I ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Members online