Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Mar. 01, 2022

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 24, 2022 * 15 posts * 241 views
profdlp said: Anyone here any do any extensive soundproofing? I got my Crutchfield catalog this week and they had an article about soundproofing kits. Though they were kind of pricey and I knew ... Read more >>
February 27, 2022 * 7 posts * 169 views
DeVilliers said: Hi all, So after some 4 wheeling in the Jeep it was clear to be that the limited slip was urerly useless. This led me to a wild search for a rear locker. Keeping budget, import ... Read more >>
February 27, 2022 * 7 posts * 133 views
hadtomer said: Hey guys- my quest for front suspension noise continues and things are going bad. My front suspension has been making noises when i hit a potlole. alignment was done, my JBA UCA's ... Read more >>
February 28, 2022 * 5 posts * 86 views
doyle5914 said: Last July I rescued this little beauty from the jaws of the crusher at my local wrecking yard. Drove it home! This is an '02 with a Rusty's lift and American Racing alloys. 255/70/16 ... Read more >>
February 22, 2022 * 16 posts * 317 views
ArmySloth said: Please help! I have a 2007 Liberty with 145000 miles. I absolutely love this Jeep and it has been very reliable up until recently. While driving home, going approximately 25 mph, ... Read more >>
February 22, 2022 * 22 posts * 544 views
JibeHo22 said: A container of concentrated coolant and a separate container of water. If you carry them in separate containers, you can use the water for other purposes (drinking, etc.). If you ... Read more >>
February 27, 2022 * 5 posts * 77 views
DeVilliers said: Hi all, I'm all the way over in SA, on the other side of the world. Bit new to Jeeps, but not 4 wheeling. I have a 2005 KJ for about a year now. First time out was not good, because ... Read more >>
March 01, 2022 * 4 posts * 60 views
Kano06 said: Hello JeepWorld! I am new to the forum and never posted. I Inherited a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Ed 2WD with 70K miles. It is a pretty simple and clean car. I recently was driving ... Read more >>
February 26, 2022 * 6 posts * 168 views
Patrick McGrinder said: P0306 Cylinder 6 misfire detected. I changed the spark plug, coil & fuel injector but still getting code, any other ideas ? Thanks ! Read more >>
February 25, 2022 * 7 posts * 145 views
hadtomer said: Hello Time to re build my JBA UCA's - I replaced the ball joints with new JBA units and also the rubber bushings. and from that moment the handling went to sh.. If i go 30 miles ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...

Members online

No members online now.