Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jun. 29, 2021

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 26, 2021 * 8 posts * 95 views
ElCheapo said: I installed a 4 pin trailer wiring kit on my '12 KK. Since I did not have OEM trailer wiring I need to run a hot wire to the back. I'm trying to keep it looking "professional" ... Read more >>
June 26, 2021 * 6 posts * 103 views
The wolf said: When I was installing a stereo I forgot to unplug the battery and I crossed the wires when I was testing it to make sure everything worked and some wires exposed, it sparked and ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 20 posts * 989 views
VicW said: Lug nuts are cheap but why would the dealer not replace them? That makes me wonder about a lot of things that may be over looked. About Carfax; the car I have now had a great carfax, ... Read more >>
June 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 169 views
Osorkonius said: Hey all, I have a question about the air vent outlets in my KJ. All of them have some or all blades broken, so it's almost impossible to control the horizontal airflow, and it's ... Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 4 posts * 135 views
Jack Bryant said: Just for my information what is difference between member, active member, and full access member Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 13 posts * 259 views
duderz7 said: This makes me feel like I need to get an orange jumpsuit and a goofy white helmet. Wait!, could I be Lando? Nothing tops a cape. Read more >>
June 26, 2021 * 4 posts * 70 views
nobeconobe said: Hi all, new 2010 Jeep Liberty owner here. I bought it with 147000 miles. I apologize if my terminology is wrong as I describe the problem. On first start (from overnight, weather ... Read more >>
June 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 82 views
Sunken0887 said: power steering pump pulley looks **** eyed on pump which I think is causing the power steering to be spotty(very hard to turn wheel at some points), get terrible burning smell ... Read more >>
June 28, 2021 * 3 posts * 53 views
How To
amerbeauty97 said: Hi all! You all are said to be the experts so here we go. Please help! 1. Looking for some guidance on whether I can use any other grille to replace a cracked one. They are far ... Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 21 posts * 425 views
Jack Bryant said: Here is what I am going to do my brothers. I am going to experiment a little, I have bump stops I can't use in the way they were intended to be installed ,so I'm going to do it ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Members online