Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jun. 08, 2021

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 03, 2021 * 18 posts * 274 views
LabRat said: As I continue rebuilding and outfitting my 07, I have become curious as to what sort of Items you folks keep in your Jeep for those time you gotta MacGuyver to get home. I always ... Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 11 posts * 161 views
dchadjohnson said: driving on I-77 yesterday and the AC quit working...got a look at it, and the compressor clutch is...just...not right: [link] I just replaced the AC compressor last September... ... Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 9 posts * 176 views
LabRat said: Thank you for all the patient answers to what are likely very basic questions! (Remember my automotive skill set is mostly on air cooled VWs...) Anyway, Here's another: changed ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 14 posts * 246 views
Jeff Jot said: So this is an '04 Jeep Liberty I'm looking at buying used. I don't have a whole lot of money to put down, but the used car dealer swears the engine is reliable/well maintained, ... Read more >>
June 06, 2021 * 8 posts * 158 views
Jack Bryant said: Morning time to you. I installed lower control arms on my 2002 KJ , when I tried to install zerk fitting didn't get 90 degree fittings with ball joint. There is no way to grease ... Read more >>
June 06, 2021 * 6 posts * 140 views
ufatbastehd said: Greeting, I just measured theheight on my stock 02 Pre lowered liberty. I've read 19-3/4 is the norm. I measure 19-3/4 at the rear and 19 in the front. Question is did these come ... Read more >>
June 06, 2021 * 7 posts * 125 views
Death wobble said: Hi, I'm new here I figured I ask if anyone else has dealt with issues on the skyslider sun roof , great concept poor design. Read more >>
June 01, 2021 * 11 posts * 281 views
johnnygrace said: Hey friends I've got a Ginormous air con leak. Backstory - ac clutch was not engaging, tested voltage at the sensor, it read 12v, jumped the pins at the fuse and sure enough the ... Read more >>
June 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 36 views
WheelNut said: Hey Guys, Curious if anyone has ever run this tire size on their KJ? This is about the tallest and narrowest tire I can find for a 16" rim. With what I've read about clearance ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 174 views
profdlp said: Looking for a list of Mopar Skid Plate part numbers for my 2007. Finally found a site that claims to have them and says they will fit but I don't want to order hundreds of dollars ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...