Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jul. 20, 2021

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 18, 2021 * 8 posts * 112 views
mduclow said: Hi everyone, I have an issue with a 2004 Liberty (3.7) running hot, I would like to see what the guys that know these Liberty's have to say about it. I grew up building cars, mostly ... Read more >>
July 15, 2021 * 10 posts * 183 views
profdlp said: Is the dealer a good place for a P0456 code diagnosis? I live in a county with this dumb stupid eCheck: [link] (If I lived about two miles south or west of where I am I would not ... Read more >>
July 17, 2021 * 11 posts * 127 views
How To
Robclav said: After much diagnostics today we have fallen defeat to the airbag module once again, getting replacement for this will take up to a month. I have purchased a timer switch relay ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 9 posts * 34 views
LabRat said: Well gang, Here we go. I couldn't wait any longer. Two years of planning and months of preparation. I blew off work Friday with some PTO to get on the road early. Complete coincidence ... Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 11 posts * 264 views
Steven Renich said: I am thinking of adding factory fog lights to my 2003 KJ. I would use factory lights, and (possibly) install a separate switch. I know how to do wiring. The Jeep does not have ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 88 views
Robclav said: Background : The KJ in question was my fathers, i am returning it to a good running condition, i have been working on it for the past 7 months, work included a lot of welding, ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 69 views
PaleBoy210 said: Hi all, I'm joined the forum to post some brand new parts I have for sale for a 2008-2012 Jeep Liberty. We owned a 2008 Liberty Limited for 4 years, but recently sold it to the ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 54 views
Coryho said: I'm currently pricing and putting together a parts list for my jeep. I plan to get an arb winch bumper eventually but plan to get the lift first. Would buying the heavy duty lift ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 100 views
Martinsxm said: A few months ago I installed the 2.5" Daystar lift kit on my Jeep Liberty. The back is ok but the front not so good. The front is not levelled, driver's side about 2" lower than ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 6 posts * 134 views
marky38 said: Hi there...2007 liberty...200k miles....Ive always had a slight surging occasionally since we bought it with 177k miles...Its always had a spark knock with the a/c on too....it ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...