Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jul. 19, 2022

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 15, 2022 * 11 posts * 421 views
PackratF350 said: Hello, 2004 Liberty back window doesn't close anymore. Not sure what happened it was working just fine, now it won't latch shut. Appears to be some sort of electronic actuator. ... Read more >>
July 18, 2022 * 6 posts * 100 views
Briggs said: Hi everyone! I know this has been discussed at length, but I'm about to order some Moab wheels from the 2003-2006 era and I want to be certain about tire size and ensuring fit ... Read more >>
July 15, 2022 * 5 posts * 279 views
bladerunner555 said: Just want to make sure I am ok to put some self tapping screws here... [image] I need some grounding points for my offroad lights.Yes,I know that I need to sand away the paint ... Read more >>
July 14, 2022 * 19 posts * 587 views
JRB said: I have mine removed bracket and all, but kept the studs there for easy reinstall if I were going on a trip or something. Some of my kjs use is handy work so I'm in and out of it ... Read more >>
July 17, 2022 * 3 posts * 132 views
Junkyjeep said: 2002 Liberty 3.7 157,000 miles I just replaced the right side head with a rebuilt head. Trying to start it and it seems out of time but after cranking for a bit it fires up and ... Read more >>
July 19, 2022 * 3 posts * 26 views
EagleKJ said: Hello everyone. I own a 2004 Liberty Columbia Edition. 3 inch lift. Black and gray. Just getting started. Looking forward to reading all the info! Read more >>
July 13, 2022 * 6 posts * 323 views
Sammy said: Hi everyone, I am new to this.. I have a 05 jeep liberty with a 2inch lift, I have noticed that if my jeep is in park and I turn the steering wheel left and right there is a nocking ... Read more >>
July 15, 2022 * 4 posts * 244 views
Ruby said: I'm looking at how to put on the gas tank skid plate and I'm wondering how the heck you get the bolts on and off. 3 bolts, two badly placed access holes. Am I missing something? ... Read more >>
July 18, 2022 * 3 posts * 50 views
dutch said: Second time this has happened. Went thru auto car wash today and as soon as I enter the tunnel, my a/c stops cooling. Blower still works but does not cool at all. Today it was ... Read more >>
July 15, 2022 * 3 posts * 242 views
Offroad Bob said: I have an 02 Liberty Sport V6 4WD. Being the first year of production, they came with drum brakes on the rear. Jeep changed it to Disc Brakes in 03 maybe...?? How hard could it ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Members online