Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2022

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 06, 2022 * 28 posts * 439 views
Mshack said: Short story, Been fighting these drum brakes on my 02. Big girl is hard to stop. Did complete rear brakes myself. New drums, shoes & internal springs, clips, adjusters. Did not ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 8 posts * 106 views
Nerdman021 said: So I'm wondering. Will the 05 3.7l camshafts fit in a 04 Jeep Liberty? Read more >>
Hi
January 10, 2022 * 5 posts * 82 views
MKultra said: Had my 2005 2.8 CRD KJ/Liberty/Cherokee for a couple of years now. It's actually a UK "Jeep Cherokee Renegade", just to make things more difficult when trying to look up parts... ... Read more >>
January 06, 2022 * 7 posts * 208 views
sassyfrass3 said: does anyone know if the keyfobs have to be reset when you change batteries? i was gonna change mine but the batteries i put in didnt work so i put the old ones bk in and it still ... Read more >>
January 07, 2022 * 8 posts * 279 views
tommudd said: From; Creative Steel 02-07 JEEP LIBERTY (KJ) POLYURETHANE FRONT DIFFERENTIAL BUSHINGS $129.95 Do you feel or hear a "clunk" when accelerating/decelerating? If so then your front ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 21 posts * 580 views
Ksat said: As far as the codes: With purge valve, remove the electrical connector on the purge valve solenoid, apply, then disconnect 12V/ground and see if the valve is indeed allowing/blocking ... Read more >>
January 11, 2022 * 5 posts * 40 views
Odell420 said: How do i reinstall my side mirror glass? I took it out to repair the glass and I can't figure out how to reinstall it. Read more >>
January 07, 2022 * 14 posts * 362 views
Lardog said: Nice! What year is that? I have a 04 Rocky Mountain Edition, same color except the fenders don't have those bumps on them. I also Fluid Film the blazes out of her. Pour transmission ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 5 posts * 116 views
psyon said: After determing my battery cables were shot, I ordered a set of cables from jeepcables.com. Has anyone here installed their kit on a Jeep KJ? I am not sure what a good mounting ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 4 posts * 53 views
LabRat said: So, we all are versed that the max load for the swing gate is in the vicinity of 50lbs +/- . (Been discussed here a bit) I'm wondering if this weight from the owners manual is ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...