Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jan. 04, 2022

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 30, 2021 * 22 posts * 405 views
lfhoward said: The OEM skid plate version of the gas tank hanger rots out. Mine has, and I found the same exact issue on 4 different junkyard Renegade Liberties that had OEM gas tank skids. [image] ... Read more >>
December 29, 2021 * 13 posts * 272 views
lennyjeep said: Hello, I have checked this form for tips and things to try, but lost on why my jeep liberty 3.7L gas. it wont turn over or more so wont start . I also have a spare complete 2003 ... Read more >>
January 01, 2022 * 6 posts * 86 views
Exqqqqme said: I was under my '09 KK looking for the source of an oil leak (rotted oil pan) and found a much more concerning rust issue, the front subframe has a large rust hole on the verticle ... Read more >>
January 03, 2022 * 5 posts * 71 views
Jeepjiberty said: Ok so bought this 02 liberty the other day and It had some issues lol. Engine light was on solid for a cylinder4 miss. The code said to change the fuel injector, so I did that. ... Read more >>
December 31, 2021 * 5 posts * 172 views
How To
Roberto Lopez said: Hey Everyone, Happy New Years. Today I have a problem. Today my wife was driving her Liberty when suddenly it started to die first the power steering, then the radio and a/c, next ... Read more >>
January 01, 2022 * 6 posts * 59 views
Thadeus_Rex said: I've been lurking for a while, asked some questions here and there. Got lost in Toyota Land and then found my way back into a KJ. It all started when I was a wee boy with an 05 ... Read more >>
noob
January 03, 2022 * 3 posts * 42 views
crocodile dundee said: New to the forum. 2008 Jeep Liberty I've had since new, now it's old enough to be the "diy" project......I honestly didn't think forums were still a thing since that faceplace ... Read more >>
January 03, 2022 * 3 posts * 61 views
WyldWolf777 said: I am SO exhausted & frustrated over my long drawn out rough idle & stalling in PARK issue! History... Two months ago my 2006 Jeep Liberty 3.7L began having a very erratic idle ... Read more >>
December 29, 2021 * 7 posts * 236 views
Billwill said: Check the Battery Cables are clean and tight and the Ground Battery lead going to ground is clean and tight. If it is a Gasser then there are 2 straps grounding the rear of the ... Read more >>
January 01, 2022 * 16 posts * 459 views
WheelNut said: A big leak in the air intake system like you have will allow a ton of air to leave the system before entering the engine unaccounted for. The engine computer monitors the amount ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...