Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Feb. 08, 2022

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 04, 2022 * 18 posts * 192 views
NorthernGuy93 said: Hello all. I just recently had my truck in for some tire changes. And the mechanic said I need some new rear shocks. I called Napa for a quote but he asked what was on right now. ... Read more >>
February 04, 2022 * 12 posts * 301 views
streetsnake said: Looking for a roof rack that has built in LEDs lights and potentially a place to mount a spare. Does anything like that exist that'll work for the KK. Read more >>
February 05, 2022 * 7 posts * 150 views
WyldWolf777 said: Sorry I used the contact us section and no reply and do not have any other way to find out except ask members... When I go to the selling section it tells me that I have insufficient ... Read more >>
February 04, 2022 * 7 posts * 120 views
dewski said: I have a 2002 KJ limited and periodically I get some fumes in the car that kinda smell like exhaust. I've been looking for exhaust leaks but have found no signs of them. I was ... Read more >>
February 02, 2022 * 11 posts * 340 views
WyldWolf777 said: Hey guys... My father in law is very skilled mechanically and REAL good with repairing just about everything on our Jeep so far. Next weekend he will be replacing all 4 ball joints ... Read more >>
February 03, 2022 * 10 posts * 259 views
streetsnake said: I'm curious to know if there are any recommended mods that can easily be done to help increase HP/Torque/responsiveness. Or would money be better spent on driveline improvements. ... Read more >>
February 07, 2022 * 4 posts * 72 views
rigid said: The radiator is 3 years old. New heater core and blend door actuator two years ago. I can hear the actuator cycling. The tank and cap was replaced with the heater core. Barely ... Read more >>
February 06, 2022 * 6 posts * 76 views
Rangermeyer275 said: Look at installing a jet stage 2 chip and switch to premium fuel. Looking at an engine swap with a 3.4 motor to get more performance and torque. What about a 4.7 swap. Worth it ... Read more >>
February 07, 2022 * 3 posts * 73 views
jeepguy4276 said: So I'm going to hopefully get around to replacing the leaking water pump on my '06. It has the HD cooling. The fan clutch seems fine but I'm wondering if I should replace it with ... Read more >>
February 04, 2022 * 4 posts * 171 views
Tech-Mechanic said: I did take a look at the "required Fluids" sticky but, I have some deeper questions. I bought an '07 KJ back in November. I noticed the day after I got it that one of the tanks ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Members online