Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 19, 2021 * 17 posts * 256 views
bowyjay said: My 2002 Liberty Limited oil pressure sensor is acting up and I am trying to replace it. I have the part and tools. But what I found is different than the 03 to qw Read more >>
August 22, 2021 * 12 posts * 141 views
808inthe949 said: First, I know coming online to ask for help with a sounds is ill advised. But, im at a loss. No codes, cold a/c, no driveability issues or overheating. KJ doesnt make any weird ... Read more >>
August 24, 2021 * 9 posts * 38 views
Justin Holland said: Well, I got the RRO kit installed. I'm a first timer for doing any heavy automotive work. I think I did fairly well, considering. Took me ~2 hours on Saturday morning to finish ... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 19 posts * 261 views
Mgaylord said: I finally did my OME lift. When I go over bumps I have a small knock in the front end on both sides. The Knock seems to be after I go over the bump when the tire drops if that ... Read more >>
August 21, 2021 * 8 posts * 114 views
liron sasson said: Hi,please help me to solve it. I got tired of this issue,replaced all libby parts already There is hard noise/knock and after it the front wheels doesn't spin, i replaced front ... Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 19 posts * 807 views
Motocomiot said: I fitted Scorpions exactly same size as yours on my '06 Liberty 3.7l. I run them on 35 for highway & 30 on snow or mud (I'm in the UK) They wear evenly and they stick like sh## ... Read more >>
August 22, 2021 * 5 posts * 96 views
Burro II said: I am thinking of buying a new Wrangler. Local dealer says they can take a deposit on an order to my specs and get the vehicle built and delivered in about 6 to 8 weeks. They say ... Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 8 posts * 343 views
Danihound said: Hi, i have a 2005 Jeep Liberty Kj, and im having trouble filling up my gas tank, first when i put the gas hose into the filler it puts 1-2 liters and then stop, in order to continue ... Read more >>
August 19, 2021 * 7 posts * 148 views
Shankster said: I have some minor issues with HVAC on my 02. I have not started digging into it yet but in case there are common Libby issues with these and known solutions I thought I'd ask before ... Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 4 posts * 111 views
Sneeuberg said: I have just purchased a 2006 Cherokee/Liberty 2.80 CRD and want to do all of the essentials before I start using the vehicle. Would appreciate a list of what I should check and ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...