Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Aug. 02, 2022

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 31, 2022 * 7 posts * 148 views
iheartmuhjeep said: I got this adjustable track bar from Iron Rock Off Road, thought I would throw some photos of it here. Shipped the same week, shipping was like 30 dollars for the cheapest option. ... Read more >>
July 31, 2022 * 4 posts * 102 views
Techdad said: Our latest Jeep is an 06 Liberty Renegade I purchased as a fixer upper. Low miles, low price, neglected, but not abused. Long list of minor issues I have been knocking out a little ... Read more >>
July 29, 2022 * 5 posts * 123 views
hadtomer said: Hello - strange phenomenon i cant explain. when i travel at about 100 kph (that's about 60 mph for you americans) I started to notice that when i turn the wheel just a bit- to ... Read more >>
July 31, 2022 * 4 posts * 119 views
desertdriver said: For a few months now I have had a humming/howling noise whenever the Jeep hits 40mph on the dot. The sound increases with more speed but levels out at about 65mph and is then oscillating, ... Read more >>
August 02, 2022 * 3 posts * 52 views
Beebz said: Hello, I have an 02 liberty that runs great however if you are running errands and turn it off once up to running temp it won't crank. If you leave it sit for anywhere from 20-40min ... Read more >>
July 31, 2022 * 4 posts * 147 views
iheartmuhjeep said: I purchased two different kits of rear sway bar end-links to see which were better. Mevotech for about $37 each piece, and ones from a seller called 'Suspension Dudes' (red bushings, ... Read more >>
July 27, 2022 * 3 posts * 121 views
SparkyJeb said: How can I test my compressor to see if this is causing the issue? My engine runs strong and my AC blows cold, but when I turn my AC on, the engine stutters. Read more >>
August 02, 2022 * 2 posts * 44 views
paulam716 said: hi all. just aquired a beautiful 2002 jeep liberty renegade with manual transmission. im really excited about it. other than rusty rocker panels, which im going to have replaced, ... Read more >>
July 26, 2022 * 4 posts * 226 views
GreenJeep06 said: Check the rear support arms. There are bushings that ware out and when shifting or going over speed bumps the clunky noise comes out and sounds like it's in the standard transmission. Read more >>
July 28, 2022 * 6 posts * 400 views
Billwill said: There is always a good chance that it is a wiring problem....I have pulled off about 15 wiring faults after a front end shunt! Best to download the 2006 KJ Service Manuals here....describes ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Members online