Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Apr. 26, 2022

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 22, 2022 * 10 posts * 338 views
How To
vlad588 said: I'de love to install a Warn winch on my 03 Kj and keep the stock bumper. I know ARB had a winch capable bumper but it adds a significant amount of weight to the truck plus its ... Read more >>
April 24, 2022 * 11 posts * 190 views
Geof3 said: Hey all, been awhile since posting, the 3.7 KJ is doing well. My wife and I are purchasing a small 2900'- 19' long (Cherokee Wolf Pup 14cc) trailer and I'm trying to figure out ... Read more >>
April 24, 2022 * 10 posts * 203 views
Mdoyle said: My 2003 liberty keeps trying to lock the doors while driving. Just started a few days ago. Any suggestions on how to solve this ? Thanks Read more >>
April 23, 2022 * 13 posts * 340 views
How To
NoVA_KJ said: I'm installing my left/driver's side front suspension right now and my clevis isn't aligning with the LCA bushing (see pic). I'd have to twist the clevis counter clockwise enough ... Read more >>
April 24, 2022 * 9 posts * 201 views
tiggere said: I pulled the front drive shaft today due to some noise and vibrations...everything quit afterwards but I have decided to leave it out and not replace it for the time being...are ... Read more >>
April 24, 2022 * 9 posts * 116 views
Danihound said: so i was looking at the rear part of my jeep to try to locate a squeaking sound, and I noticed this hose hanging out...i don't know what is it or where it goes. Read more >>
April 24, 2022 * 6 posts * 124 views
K-Man said: Hey everyone, I recently picked up an '03 liberty 3.7. When driving around town I noticed that when I hit a pothole or uneven surface the front end will vibrate terribly and shudder ... Read more >>
April 25, 2022 * 5 posts * 55 views
Jeep Lady said: Hi all, Any recommendations for a subwoofer for my Jeep please, preferably to go under the seat. I cannot put it in the boot as I have very lively Labrador Retriever. I am based ... Read more >>
April 21, 2022 * 8 posts * 354 views
Christine_S said: This is frustrating. I need the thing that is in the drivers-side front wheel-well that lines it (being from Philly, if I were younger I would call it the "Jaun" but I'm not so ... Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 8 posts * 326 views
GatorBoots said: 2006 Jeep Liberty, 3" lift, 265/75R16 I'm located in Maricopa, AZ. Able to be in Chandler almost daily. Tried brake masters to get alignment done and they said they couldn't get ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Members online