highback bucket seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattsJeep

Reaction score
I searched the threads. Latest is from 2011 and eBay link did not work. Been shopping on WWW and Amazon all morning. Went to forum's advertiser CarId. Nada.

All seat covers I found were with a separate head rest. My 04 has integrated headrest - "highback bucket"

Find it hard to believe that no one on this site is rockin' aftermarket/cheap seat covers? I don't care about material. Just looking to cover old seats with many stains.

Need a recommendation, please. Link is best.

Oh- FNG, here. Got a hand-me-down Liberty from my brother. After his son had years to trash it. 150k miles. Fixing some fuses (horn), engine light, hood struts, and trying to spruce it up/fit for habitation. Junior was typical youth and never cleaned his car. Spent a day with cleaner and picks just to get spilled soda pop out of all crevices. Jeep handles real well and has great visibility out of greenhouse. Like the V-6!!

Latest posts

Members online