High Tour Wildlife Reservation Area, Naples NY.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SMETNA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found an "All-terrain Vehicle access trail" that goes straight up a mountain. It's pretty easy, just two tracking, but it's VERY steep, loose rock, and has lots of hills and valleys and turns. It's my favorite spot to wheel I've found so far.

You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a beautiful place. It is near Canandaigua Lake isn't it? That is beautiful wine orchard country over there where a lot of good NYS wines come from.

Dave

SMETNA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a beautiful place. It is near Canandaigua Lake isn't it? That is beautiful wine orchard country over there where a lot of good NYS wines come from.

Dave

Yeah, Constellation Brands is based out here. They own a TON of wineries.
In fact, the local college that I attended has the Constellation Brands/Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center. (CMAC) Some good concerts there this year.

SMETNA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pictures! Betcha that place looks pretty in the fall.

It'll be Fallin' in a couple weeks. I'll drive back up there and snap a few pics for shizzle. I also want to go to Letchworth State park. That place is gorgeous in the fall.

Latest posts

Members online