hi speed and low speed crd radiator fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone had problems with this there is a high speed relay and a low speed relay on the radiator fan on the crd

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On The Outside Of The Radiator It Has An Electrical Fan { Now This Is On A 2.8 Crd} Well This Fan Has 2 Electric Control Cylinoids { Hope That's How You Spell That } One For High Speed And One For Low Speed

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Me Di Cuenta Que Eres De Espania Como Estas Yo Soy Americano Pero He Vivido En Guatemala Centro America Por Casi 32 Anios .

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that seems to be the deal i've changed out the controler twice now im down to tracing the electrical problem to go from there .. is your 2.5 a standard or auto?

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wish they had a standard ****** here i had a 2003 mitsubishi 2.5 tdi in an L200 and my dad had a mitsubishi nativa with a 2.8 tdi in guate

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your Libby Should Have A Fan Visible In The Grill In Front And A Normal Fan Hooked To The Water Pump In The Front Of The Motor The Fan Behind The Grill Is A 2 Speed Elec Fan Ran By A Tempreture Module On The Motor And The Ac Sensor