Hi! Jeep KJ 2003 3.7 v6 owner here

Kimuri

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just a month or two ago bought a Jeep KJ liberty 3.7 v6 limited

It's a clean car, paid 3700 EUR, has 275 000 KM on the dash and is in almost perfect condition, the owner maintained the car like a maniac, he was in a jeep club.

I'll be around often in the forum :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Had a 2015 E200 facelift before this, lost it in a car crash and decided not to buy an expensive car again (even though I was in my right and got fairly compensated, I could never buy the same car again with the compensation they gave).

Kimuri

Reaction score
& I thought mine was nice - but, then, didn't pay anything like as much for it. :D
Oh absolutely, I've also paid another 2.5k for repairs and homologation, transforming it into a freight vehicle etc.

Definitely not a cheap bag

Yours is looking nice and lovely, wish we had lower prices here too.

Deb'nKJ

Reaction score
somewhere between London & Zunny Deb'n (England)
Perhaps you should have hung out for a Pioneer, probably more common in NL than they are here, where they seem to command a premium (despite the low spec.)

Thanks for the compliment, lucky purchase really, better than average, not cheap but a good price for the condition. Started costing me a bit now though: a mixture of bad luck & stupidity :(

Kimuri

Reaction score
Perhaps you should have hung out for a Pioneer, probably more common in NL than they are here, where they seem to command a premium (despite the low spec.)

Thanks for the compliment, lucky purchase really, better than average, not cheap but a good price for the condition. Started costing me a bit now though: a mixture of bad luck & stupidity :(
The pioneer would cost me a bit more, we have annoying regulations where I'm from where I'd not be allowed to drive it as a daily... Crazy right?!

Think in general big cars cost money to use anyhow, whether it'd be a 2003 Jeep or a 2022 Land rover.

In comparison, I had a 2015 E-200 W212 facelift, I paid around 1000 a year in maintaining and keeping it mint :)

Older/more mileage does not always mean cheaper

Reactions: JRB

Latest posts

Members online