Hi From Dubai

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooslow

Reaction score
Hi Every one,

I have just picked up my 05 Liberty or I should say Cherokee as it is for us here in the Middle East.

I also have a 1992 TJ Wrangler for the desert but my wife wanted a newer car so I saw a Black Cherokee sport and she liked it so I was told to buy it.

not even got it home yet to take pics I do that this weekend as it is Thursday now and Friday - Saturday is our weekend.

I do not think I will mod this one well may be Alloys, roof lights and an EVIC, I have the TJ for that.

Martin

tooslow

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome,

here is my new pride and joy along with the old trooper

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

tooslow

Reaction score
First thing on the shopping list is some nice wheels and tyres and a little lift,

then comes the roof lights then the ..........does it never stop?

Martin

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Nice pair of jeeps you got there. They make a perfect couple.

No, it never stops, but it is fun, isn't it......:D

Dave

tooslow

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Dave,

As always things out here happen very very slowly and as every thing has to be imported from the US it is also very very expensive.

just ordered a 4in lift kit for the YJ and some 10ins alloys, Tyres I can get locally

for the KJ a set of roof lights, as I have to go off road across the desert, just to get to the rugby club to play a game and relax in the club house.