Here's George - my Patriot Blue 2002 KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the best pic in the world, but you get the general idea.
jeep_redux_small.jpg

I've since added leather to it (ditching the factory cloth seats - at some point I'll put these up for sale - if anyone needs a set let me know). I also added the foglights and the security package. I've installed the sentry key, and have the shock sensor, but haven't hooked it up yet. Also threw in an EVIC from a Grand Cherokee.

I'm going to be adding the stock Renegade rails to it, whenever I can work out a plan to pick them up from a buddy of mine.

I dont plan on doing any offroading in it, but the capabilities tht the Libby has against any of its competitors (are the really any?) led us to choose it. Make sense? Kinda like the fire extinguisher, dont necessarily expect to use it, but glad it's there in case you do. My family has a place in the Pocono Mountains (PA) and we visit there in the winter. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Liberty handles the snow versus my daily driver (98 civic)

-Blu

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jackie said:
are you going ot ride up in teh mountains stock tires?

Until they need replacing, yes. I know they're somewhat sub-par at best, but they should suffice for a bit.

-Blu

Latest posts

Members online