Here is whai I posted over on LOST...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Well, come on!

For the last three years I've been asking lifted KJ owners
here in B.C. if they want to go out wheeling...

I left a note on one lifted KJ and asked if he was interested and his reply!

If I want ed to to go out with you I would of asked you...
Don't stick a note under my wiper blade!
The dork acted as though his :poop: didn't stink and he owned a Land Rover!
There is more, but it's just too immature to post here Dave!

Total posers here Dave.

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that's quite a way to make Friends fella, Out here on the east coast we try a little bit of a softer approach at getting the guys together lol. You guys don't have any local Jeep or Off-Road clubs that may have lifted KJ owners? If not that's Nuts, I know as of now The NBJC (New Brunswick Jeep Club) has atleast 4 Lifted Libby's Active, + My inactive SFA (for the moment damn I need to get that done) The NSJC (Nova Scotia Jeep Club) Has 2 or 3 Lifted KJ's and I've noticed a few on The NBORC (NB off-road club's) Forum. If there aren't any lifted KJ's lurking in those kinda places around you then They are Poser Fawks.

The point of My Rambling is I still can't get them all together in one spot, which doesn't make them Posers, Just average Busy people slaving away to Just Empty Every Pocket. Anyways back to My :party52:

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Well that's quite a way to make Friends fella, Out here on the east coast we try a little bit of a softer approach at getting the guys together lol. You guys don't have any local Jeep or Off-Road clubs that may have lifted KJ owners? If not that's Nuts, I know as of now The NBJC (New Brunswick Jeep Club) has atleast 4 Lifted Libby's Active, + My inactive SFA (for the moment damn I need to get that done) The NSJC (Nova Scotia Jeep Club) Has 2 or 3 Lifted KJ's and I've noticed a few on The NBORC (NB off-road club's) Forum. If there aren't any lifted KJ's lurking in those kinda places around you then They are Poser Fawks.

The point of My Rambling is I still can't get them all together in one spot, which doesn't make them Posers, Just average Busy people slaving away to Just Empty Every Pocket. Anyways back to My :party52:

Like I said... Three years of trying to get some of these KJ owners together...
I've crawled underneath three of them and those KJ's have never seen dirt!
And being a KJ owner myself, I know where to look for dirt, mud, etc. in the under carriage!

Plain and simple, lifted Liberty's with added lights on the roof and all the bells and whistles... And not a speck of dirt to be seen!

Just Mall rated instead of "Trail Rated"!

simond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in Qc, Got The CJA ( Club jeep Aventure) with at least 4 Kj ...but lot of the time will be riding with JK... at least i've seen lot of KJ owner who pose a lot!!!