HELP - upholstery cleaning advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moab

Reaction score
Someone here must have tried to clean the cloth seats in their Liberty from an unfortunate spill or drip.

Today bouncing around on my buddies property I either dripped coke or dripped hamburger grease on my seat. :pp:

I've got the light grey cloth Sport interior.

Before I start experimenting with different products - I thought I'd see what worked for some of you.

Thanks for any help.

I know...Next time finish ya' lunch before going off road......

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Oxyclean/warm water mix... I use a little scrub brush. You'll have to do the whole seat though. If you try to do just one section, it will still end up looking water-spotted.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I don't use my Bisstle Little Green MAchine, then I use Tuff Stuff. Cheap and works very well. You can purchase it just about anywhere that sells basic car cleaning supplies.

Moab

Reaction score
Well I thought I'd try what I had around the house using guide lines from this procedure:
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39398

Worked great!
Mild dishwasheing liquid and warm water doing the whole panel that the stain was on.

Used a clean white cloth (warm water) with gentle rubbing in 2 different directions and the stain dissolved away.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online