HELP! RB1 NO AUDIO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billydoo

Reaction score
I just installed a used RB1 in a '02 T&C with Mopar Sirius installed at the same time. The unit powers up and changes function, but there is no audio or audio control. The volume and tone functions do no operate. I then swapped units with a working RB1 from my Liberty and it functions perfectly in the T&C. The new RB1 does not work in the Liberty either.
Is there a "re-boot" function in the RB1 or do I have to go back to the seller for a refund and start over?

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you might have a defect. Mine came from a T&C too and other than the fact that it booted up to the chrysler logo the first try everything worked fine. After a few vehicle start ups the unit recognized that it's in a Jeep somehow and the logo switched. All was fine.

roadrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the radio to me. It happens. If you have a local radio shop, you might get a price to fix it before discussing options with the seller. Good luck!

Latest posts

Members online