help me with some links please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so ive decided to just get the frankenlift for my 06 liberty. the money is ready, but the phone numbers on their site gets me no where.

can someone suggest where i can order the front /rear springs and also the shocks ill need? id like to have the front coil overs already put together if possible.

i know ill also need the front uca and a brake line re locator on the rear.
\
where the best place to order this from? thanks all!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
so ive decided to just get the frankenlift for my 06 liberty. the money is ready, but the phone numbers on their site gets me no where.

can someone suggest where i can order the front /rear springs and also the shocks ill need? id like to have the front coil overs already put together if possible.

i know ill also need the front uca and a brake line re locator on the rear.
\
where the best place to order this from? thanks all!

Confused here ?? You do know that the Frankenlift comes already together , with OME 927/948 springs and OME shocks ( make sure you have the longer rear shocks ordered)
Also yes you will need the JBA UCAs can order from ALLJs or from JBA
brake line relocater can be made in 5 minutes at most , can tell you how.

ALLjs has been very busy but most times Heather ( co-owner and a fantastic person answers the phone ) so just keep trying

NOW you can also of course go JBA for everything www.jeepinbyal.com

or ALLJs is www.boulderbars.com ( ALLJs is the only place where you can buy the Frankenlift )

By the way what pushed you that way ? Just curious

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Confused here ?? You do know that the Frankenlift comes already together , with OME 927/948 springs and OME shocks ( make sure you have the longer rear shocks ordered)
Also yes you will need the JBA UCAs can order from ALLJs or from JBA
brake line relocater can be made in 5 minutes at most , can tell you how.

ALLjs has been very busy but most times Heather ( co-owner and a fantastic person answers the phone ) so just keep trying

NOW you can also of course go JBA for everything JeepinByAl

or ALLJs is All J Products - Aftermarket Jeep Products, Boulder Bars, Bumpers, Jeep Lift Kits, Skid Plates and MORE! ( ALLJs is the only place where you can buy the Frankenlift )

By the way what pushed you that way ? Just curious

came down to what im going to be using it for. my stock suspension is shot and ive wanted a lift for many yrs now. BUT even with a lift, im not really going to be abusing it too much so adjustable struts for me isnt really needed although its very cool. i think the franky 2 will work perfect for me and my mild to medium trail use. i appreciate all the help here. ill keep calling and hopefully i can get this ordered tomorrow sometime.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
JBA sells more than just the coilovers
They have the OME springs etc as well
Frankenlift will be over 4 inches starting out and settle to 3.5-3.75
with just using OME 927s up front you can add to be anywhere from 2.5 to 3.5-3.75 etc
Just offering suggestion s

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll really need to take the KJ and work it a bit initially to flex the Frankenlift a bit. I went with the adjustable coilovers, albeit pricey, but they have a much better ride overall than the Frankenlift does. I started with the Frankenlift on the front initially and immediately went to the adjust-a-struts from JBA.

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update. i have the frankenlift ordered as of about 3 weeks ago. the lady told me they are waiting on the coils to be shipped from australia and mine would be the first shipped out when they get everything together. this is now about 3 weeks, so hopefully soon itll ship.

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice.. although you could've gotten the lift for about $850-$900 and saved some money
Small clevis lift would take you to 3.25" settled, and Al's arms optional (recommended)
Hope all goes well! Penetrating fluid is a must, at least a week prior to install start coating all the parts needing to be removed if you have heavy corrosion

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
update. i have the frankenlift ordered as of about 3 weeks ago. the lady told me they are waiting on the coils to be shipped from australia and mine would be the first shipped out when they get everything together. this is now about 3 weeks, so hopefully soon itll ship.

Since I've installed a few Frankys be interested in what you think, of course since you've never experienced anything but stock, guess it will be great any way you look at it, 2x4s in place of springs is better than stock