Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by atone, Feb 2, 2021.

1. atone

atone New Member

Been lurking on this forum for the last few months learning what I could and figured I should sign up and introduce myself.
    New to the Liberty and four wheel in general. I was initially looking for an XJ as I like its classic looks but prices have really started to climb here and any I found in my budget required some (lot) of bodywork. A great condition 2004 Renegade fell into into my lap for the right price so here we are!
    It is a second vehicle that will be mainly used for camping and back country access in western BC. Prolly do a mild lift and maybe a front bumper/winch but generally want to refresh and refurbish for reliability.
    Cheers
    Allan

2. LibertyTC

LibertyTC Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome atone, fellow BC'er.
    Good to hear that you found a nice 04 Rene' feel free to post a few pics!
    The KJ works well for camping. Amazing how much stuff you can pack in there!
    Do you have your build sheet ? If not get it here: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
    If it has the Trac-Lok rear differential, you need the 4oz bottle of Mopar friction modifier added to the gear lube. I use Lucas Dino.
    Mine is lifted with OME 927/948 with JBA 4.5 upper control arms.
    If you need skids or any used parts, hopefully Gary's (Jeep Specific) auto wreckers is still open -located at 23480 River Rd, Maple Ridge, BC Phone: (604) 467-4518

3. turblediesel

turblediesel memberable

Hello neighbor!

4. first&lastKJ

first&lastKJ Full Access Member

Welcome to the forum.