Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atone

Reaction score
Been lurking on this forum for the last few months learning what I could and figured I should sign up and introduce myself.
New to the Liberty and four wheel in general. I was initially looking for an XJ as I like its classic looks but prices have really started to climb here and any I found in my budget required some (lot) of bodywork. A great condition 2004 Renegade fell into into my lap for the right price so here we are!
It is a second vehicle that will be mainly used for camping and back country access in western BC. Prolly do a mild lift and maybe a front bumper/winch but generally want to refresh and refurbish for reliability.
Cheers
Allan

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome atone, fellow BC'er.
Good to hear that you found a nice 04 Rene' feel free to post a few pics!
The KJ works well for camping. Amazing how much stuff you can pack in there!
Do you have your build sheet ? If not get it here: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
If it has the Trac-Lok rear differential, you need the 4oz bottle of Mopar friction modifier added to the gear lube. I use Lucas Dino.
Mine is lifted with OME 927/948 with JBA 4.5 upper control arms.
If you need skids or any used parts, hopefully Gary's (Jeep Specific) auto wreckers is still open -located at 23480 River Rd, Maple Ridge, BC Phone: (604) 467-4518

Latest posts

Members online