Hello ya'll

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GJJ

Reaction score
Well I figured it was about time to say Hi instead of lurking all the time :D, got myself a 05 KJ back in January. Right now it's all stock want to put a OME lift on it, till I get it a bit more off road worthy Trying to keep it on the road emphasis on trying. I've been lurking long enough to know that ya'll have a saying "pics or it didn't happen", so here goes haha took it right after a bath getting the salt and crap off from a Pennsylvania winter.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Moab

Reaction score
Nice Truck! Nice Color! Nice Year!
I just got mine looks just like yours same year everything. Mine has a Rusty lift - about 2" from stock. I want to put a JEEPbyAL JBA Adjust-A-Strut coilover system with JBA upper control arms on her this fall. But here's what yours will look like lifted:

Welcome to the most informative KJ source anywhere.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum, and YAY another PITTSBURGHER, where in the burgh are you. I live right over in the west end and born and rasised in Highland park

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome GJJ.

Black KJs are awesome.

:D

Dave

GJJ

Reaction score
Nice Truck! Nice Color! Nice Year!
I just got mine looks just like yours same year everything. Mine has a Rusty lift - about 2" from stock. I want to put a JEEPbyAL JBA Adjust-A-Strut coilover system with JBA upper control arms on her this fall. But here's what yours will look like lifted:

Yes it is a great truck, I just have to resist the urge to take it off road mudding till I get it lifted and some skid plates :D. Love the pics can't wait for mine to look like that, amazing what 2" will do for the looks...

welcome to the forum, and YAY another PITTSBURGHER, where in the burgh are you. I live right over in the west end and born and rasised in Highland park

I'm outside of the city in the burbs now, only about 30 mins out depending on traffic and if pendot is screwing things up ;). I was born in the North hills raised in bellevue for a short time then moved to the burbs, been here since..

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Truck? No you just killed a cat or dog!
Jeep Jeep Jeep from now on!

BTW
(welcome)

Latest posts

Members online