Hello from Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeamusO

Reaction score
2003 Liberty Renegade. Imported from Tennessee in 2013, pics are from a week later (off I-80 west of Salt Lake City) .. hahaha. It took me 3 days to dig it out ...

Blew the water pump a couple of months later (west bound out of Cheyenne about 15 miles) that led to me replacing the heads (warped from the over heat) a month or so later.

First Jeep. It replaced my beloved Scouts (Scout 800B Comanche limited edition and Scout II), but it was time to let them go. Jeep has mostly been parked since 2016, but got bit by the bug to get it running again recently.

You must be registered for see images attach

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
2003 Liberty Renegade. Imported from Tennessee in 2013, pics are from a week later (off I-80 west of Salt Lake City) .. hahaha. It took me 3 days to dig it out ...

Blew the water pump a couple of months later (west bound out of Cheyenne about 15 miles) that led to me replacing the heads (warped from the over heat) a month or so later.

First Jeep. It replaced my beloved Scouts (Scout 800B Comanche limited edition and Scout II), but it was time to let them go. Jeep has mostly been parked since 2016, but got bit by the bug to get it running again recently.

Yep, that's stuck. No one messed with it when you left it? Welcome to the forum!

SeamusO

Reaction score
This was what it looked like the week before (Testing the lights in Tennessee)

It was early June, not many people out there. My girlfriend at the time ran me home and I grabbed my other car and drove out with tools and just stayed there until I got it dug most of the way out and then a friend came out and gave a final pull with his truck. The above pic was taken at my uncle's house .. he and my aunt had just gotten it detailed .. their displeasure was great. HAHAHA

It had been raining, so was splashing puddles. The road I had gone down ended at water, so as soon as I saw the waterline, I turned around, but the nature of the ground out there disguises what's really happening. I thought I was on solid ground until I was all the way to the running boards deep. It had been a while since I had been that badly stuck (maybe 10 years and I wasn't driving). Still good times though.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow that mud is a mixture of quick sand & sink Lol. Glad you got it out ok.
Welcome to the forum as well.

Latest posts

Members online