Hello from the uk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mat

Reaction score
:wave: Hello everyone just picked up my first ever jeep a few day ago so have been looking around for a good forum to join that has an active community and this look a busy place so :wave::wave:
this is my jeep
You must be registered for see images attach

Pippobug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Mat,

Welcome aboard!! Nice looking KJ, what is it, petrol or CRD (2.5 or 2.8)?
Where are you based in the UK? I am in Cambridge.
You will find a alot of useful information here for the KJ more than you would find on the UK Jeep forums.

Fil.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Mat. Enjoy the forum.

Dave

Pippobug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snail Farmer, the angle of the photo make it look higher, it's not lifted but might be one of the first KJ 2002 that sit higher and hasn't done a lot of miles and might be also petrol.

Mat

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome i am up in west workshire Fil and its a 2.5 crd Manual gearbox late 2002 model.just been doing odd stuff to it to tidy it up a little

Pippobug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know, guess you might be up to come to Jeepey Jamboree at the end of July, I should be going again (missed last year due to having the KJ sitting at dealer for three month due to broken rear diff... long story...), here is the link: Events | Jeepey Jeep Club . It's a good event and you don't have to be a member, just pay for the day. I will be going on Saturday most probably.
Fil.

Mat

Reaction score
yeah Fil was looking at that only yesterday will try get some good tyres sorted for it as it looks good fun and its only 30min from me.

Pippobug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you will need is a set of All Terrains to get you around, if it's very wet, then you will need Muds. It's a good enough course. A lot of Clubs go there, Land Rover Owner, Toyota Owner Club and a lot more here in the UK. Most of all it's not like Kirton that is open to any nutter with a 4x4 to run around like mad and ruin the experience for the others. Plus the guys at Jeepey are a good bunch and a lot of other members from different UK Jeep Clubs turn up on the day/WKD.

Mat

Reaction score
will try get some bits sorted for then does look fun

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
^^ What she said :D

Wow... flashback!

My Brit G'ma would say ... "Who is she ... the cat's mother?"

In honour of her ...

What Leeann said :D

Last edited:

ivantate

Reaction score
Hi, just moved out to the US from Ackworth near Leeds. First thing I bought was a Cherokee/Liberty.
1 thing I know for sure is they are far better value in the UK, although parts and mods are cheaper over here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online