Hello From the Road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KS06Kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Kevin and have been checking out the forum for a bit and figured it was time to say hey.

We picked up a stock 06 Liberty Sport with 25,000 miles and are using it to tow behind our Motorhome. We are fulltime RVers, live and travel the country in our motorhome. My wife and I both retired and now were just living the good life.

I've been an avid Jeeper for sometime now and use our Jeep for mainly adventure travel where ever we can across the country.

Thanks all for a great site and hope to meet some of you fine folks out on the trails.

You must be registered for see images
[/url]
DSC_1057 by lovinourlife1, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You wouldnt have happened to be on the PA Turnpike yesterday? I saw a nice motorhome liberty combo. The Liberty was painted to match the motorhome. Wish I had snapped a pic.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
You're living the life I aim for when I retire in about twenty years. I had an uncle who did that and just went wherever the fish were biting. During football season he would go to every OSU game (home and away). The Grand Canyon, Mt. Rushmore, up and down the Sierra Nevada - he saw it all.

I hope you're having a ball! :waytogo:(libgreen)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online