hello from petawawa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gypsy933

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey there anyone from the petawawa area know of any good trails to get on. oh and i also need some people to wheel with because everyone i know is gone away:(

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey gypsy, I lived in Ottawa last year, and I would drive up to the Calabogie region and hit some power line trails in that area. They make for some good technical wheelin'. :)

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Gypsy! I don't know that area, closest I've been is a power line trail in Minden. Hope you find a place to go and someone to go with!

gypsy933

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, i know of a couple power line trails and one nice very tech rocky/water trail with great fishing around here.

As for someone to go with hopefully soon, hitting one mud hole off the side of the road gets boring after a while...lol

BjBnet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, i know of a couple power line trails and one nice very tech rocky/water trail with great fishing around here.

As for someone to go with hopefully soon, hitting one mud hole off the side of the road gets boring after a while...lol

I know this is an older thread but I was wondering if you ever found some trails?

Latest posts

Members online