Hello from Glasgow Delaware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GlasgowGrip

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm the original owner of a 2005 KJ Sport and recently purchased a used 2012 KK Sport.

The '05 Liberty has been a great family car, totally stock. My wife and two daughters have loved driving it and it's been my daily driver at various points in time as well. 180,000 miles and still going, but has a variety of issues - cracked windshield, leaking heater core, rear window regulator clamp, suspension components.

The '12 Liberty seems just as good, with a few more bells and whistles. Only has 47,000 miles so in general in great condition, but still tracking down a few elusive issues. These I plan to be posting about on the forum, looking for some guidance and hoping to contribute help if I can.

So greetings from Delaware, and thanks in advance,
Steve

Last edited:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
Glad to hear that the KJ served your family very well. Overall they are a good vehicle.
I think purchasing a 2012 KK with low miles is a good idea, what color is it? Feel free to post a photo, we like pics here! :)
Will look for your KK section posts regarding any issues you may have.

GlasgowGrip

Reaction score
Thanks!

So the KK is "Black Forest Green Pearlcoat" - it basically just looks black! If you catch it at the right angle in direct sunlight, then you can see the green tint in the black. I'll try to get a good picture of it to post.

Members online

No members online now.