Hello from Ankara TURKEY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

windman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello to everybody.
Windman is here with 2004 Jeep KJ limited 3.7 v6
I bought this car as used and i wish to find some information over time and will share my knowledge about Jeep products.
Best Regards

windman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello thanks for warm welcome. since this is called soccer mom's jeep :) we can call as "car".

i really like the drive quality of this jeep when compared to our ZJ grand.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Windman. It's still a Jeep though. You do have a lot of built up wranglers over there and places to wheel from the pictures I have seen.

Dave

windman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you for warm welcome again.

it is a jeep. i was just kidding. Only problem is you cant fit really big tires unless you have a lift kit.

I wanted to buy a second jeep after i sold my BMW, next to my wifes ZJ laredo,i decided to buy WJ grand cherokee with high output v8, then i could not find a really good candidate, i moved to normal v8 WJ, then no success again, i decided to try KJ, and loved it! I checked 7 diffrerent KJ, one was CRD model, one was Renegade, all drive and handle much better than WJ, almost similar to WK grand which we also own(it is CRD and full or toque). of course KJ is not full time 4wd, that makes difference on slippery surfaces, but of course there is no v8 fun as well. V6 is quite and its power is adquate on hills.

since our KJ has dual setup fuel, LPG conversion is very good option for countries who has gigantic percentage of gasoline taxes. Our LPG is almost equal to your gasoline.