Hello fellow KJers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07WPBKJ

Reaction score
This is my one-year anniversary of acquiring my 07 Limited 4x2. I've never been a SUV person, having come from GM sports cars or luxury cars. This was the last vehicle I had looked at in a week of shopping. It had 134,134 miles on it (kinda cool there) and the A/C compressor and alternator looked brand new. It actually presented excellent overall. I have always paid cash and for $3500, it was in my price range. I kind of looked sideways at it, but thought why not take it for a ride. Within 50', I was hooked.

I have been lurking here and at other forums learning as much as I can. It has a few of the typical problems that KJs have. Sagging front end for sure. It made it feel nice and sporty until I hit a bump that I thought was going to break something. I have since been very conscious of certain bumps since!

I will post in the appropriate areas to address the few issues it has. I just wanted to say hello and how happy I am to become a member here. It is greatly appreciated that so many members are so willing to be so helpful! I feel as though I've come to know many of you already. Thrilled to be part of the madness!

Last edited:

07WPBKJ

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I was a former Olds Aurora owner (2 of them), so I guess I'm certifiable.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have your here.
Sounds like your 07 kj is very clean, what color is it?
Ya the sagging suspension...Time for an OME suspension make over. :)

07WPBKJ

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! Happy to be here. My Libby is white exterior with the faux chrome trim, 17" silver wheels and blue interior, which fortunately doesn't have too many stains. I like it more than I thought I would. Always a grin when going for a ride.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome ! If you like your KJ now just wait until you get a really good suspension system under it
Completely changes the ride and overall handling a whole lot
Stock suspension is toast by 60-70,000 miles so yours is way overdue

Latest posts

Members online