Hello again! This time from the PNW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vaskania

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been registered since 2007 (lived in Arizona at the time), but I've been gone long enough that I think a new fresh meat post is in order.

The granny wagon of a 08 PT Cruiser I had to trade my first 03 Liberty in for is about to become my daughter's. I'm now back in a jeep- 2005 Black Liberty Renegade 4x4. Bought it with less than 70k miles and no dings, dents, or otherwise other than very light pinstriping courtesy of slapping bushes whilst offroading I'm assuming.

I've got quite a list of mods to do, but I'll be starting with the easy/cheaper stuff first (evic, heated side mirrors, etc).

Here's the photo thread from my first Libby: http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f199/my-04-lib-sport-33939/

(Current Libby below)
Not the greatest picture, and it's smothered in dealer crap (I've since removed all their stickers/badges/hitch cover/etc). I'll have better pics out by the coast hopefully on Monday if the sunny forecast holds true.

Attachments

• rw_800.jpg
    rw_800.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Jw_800.jpg
    Jw_800.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Vaskania. Nice looking jeep.

Dave

nullptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking Renegade! Although, man, they really went crazy with the shine on those tires.

Vaskania

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! :) They did go shine happy, but that shine didn't last very long. ;) Lol

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Its one of those flat hooded ones :thumbsdown:
But at least its the right color so Welcome :icon_lol: