Helena Montana checking in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm new to the liberty, got my '06 renegade about 2 months ago. loving it so far (besides smashing up transmission oil pan on a big rock SHOCKED.gif). luckily it only cost $11 to replace it! Looking forward to doing a lot of upgrades. Would also be nice to hook up with some other jeepers in my neck of the woods to maybe do some wheeling.

Attachments

• 0724091642a.jpg
    0724091642a.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 0815091802.jpg
    0815091802.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 6

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice Renne.

Dave

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup. barreta audio is still crankin out the systems. Ya, skidplates are looking like a good priority, though i may not do a whole lot more wheeling this year, so it might be a hitch so i can haul my snowmobiles around. And, then there is the rusty muffler I want to replace, thinking about a flowmaster super 44 for that, they sound sweet enough on youtube. as far as skidplates, can't quite decide where I want to go, rockyroad has some decent ones, but I found some nicer ones somewhere else, can't remember right off hand, but I have decided that no matter what, the plates gotta be the same green they use on monster energy drinks, think that will look good with that mineral colored paint

Latest posts

Members online