Head light adjustment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devin

Reaction score
On my 2010 liberty I can adjust the lights up and down, is there a best angle or way to set them? I put new bulbs in but I have never felt like the lights are very good.

Does anyone feel the same way? Any aftermarket suggestions?

I don’t wanna be the jerk blinding people but when alone I want to see the dang road

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our Export KJs came standard with an in-cabin dial whereby I can adjust the beam height up or down while driving...useful if there is a big load in the rear!;)

I really do not know why the USA/Canada models did not have this fitted!

Also can electrically fold both mirrows back and forward with a switch inside!:)

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our Export KJs came standard with an in-cabin dial whereby I can adjust the beam height up or down while driving...useful if there is a big load in the rear!;)

I really do not know why the USA/Canada models did not have this fitted!

Also can electrically fold both mirrows back and forward with a switch inside!:)

Because while I'm glad to be one, a lot of Americans are jerks and would just turn them all the way up and blind people cuz it makes them feel tuff...just a theory.

Latest posts

Members online