Have to get a renegade 05 stock bumper ASAP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you know any way I can get one please let me know, once the ARB comes off, the front end will be nude and I dont want to pay the dealer an arm and a left nut to get an 8 pound piece of plastic.

So here that is again:

I need:

1 (ea)

Jeep liberty Front bumper.

2005 model year

Renegade package

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
unixxx was selling his a while back, he may still have it. He did some trimming and shipping might make it kind of expensive, but here's the link anyway:
http://www.jeepkj.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3956

Sent him a PM earlier today, But I need to plan for the worst. Hopefully hes still active on the forum.

Thanks for the info though.

Still seeking out my options so if anyone has connections anywhere or anything ya know...

pixeldzn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jfortier777 said:
If you know any way I can get one please let me know, once the ARB comes off, the front end will be nude and I dont want to pay the dealer an arm and a left nut to get an 8 pound piece of plastic.

So here that is again:

I need:

1 (ea)

Jeep liberty Front bumper.

2005 model year

Renegade package

Miah, you'd be surprised how cheap it is at the dealer. I had to buy a new one and it ran under $200. I was amazed.

project renegade

Reaction score
Are you selling your stuff off your KJ? If so what are you going to want for the ARB bumper and lift? I just bought an 06 Renegade and am looking to set mine up like yours.

Let me know maybe we can work some deals.

Thanks,

Brian