HAVE A ? ON PAINTED FENDER FLARES.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepheep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 05 renny i have just plain gray flares, i see on some others that they are painted is that the same flare as mine just painted or do i need to buy a special one and have them painted?

dnm45227

Reaction score
Pretty sure they are different. The renny has the chrome studs that hold it on. Our ltd has painted flares and they are smooth. I like the plain ones myself. Much cheaper to repair, and you may even be able to take one of those mr. clean magic eraser's to it (if you get a little too close to the drive up window).

pixeldzn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In years prior to '05, renegades came with painted flares. There are no flares for the '05 with the bolt pattern that are paintable, but you could but the flares for a limited and forego the bolt patter in favor of paint.

csvencer

Reaction score
You might be talking about the new 06 Special Edition. We just picked up a 06 SE and it has the silver wheel wells, painted not just the plastic ones. All the SE's have silver painted wheel wells. It is a subtle difference between the sports and the sport special edition.

-Svence

Latest posts

Members online