Has anybody noticed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
No offense to the girls, but...

Has anybody noticed a HECK OF A LOT MORE GUYS DRIVING LIBERTYS LATELY?!?!

I looked today, over HALF of all the Libertys (that I paid attention to) were driven by males.

What's going on? Most were the '05+. A few were '02-'04.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
No offense to the girls, but...

Has anybody noticed a HECK OF A LOT MORE GUYS DRIVING LIBERTYS LATELY?!?!

I looked today, over HALF of all the Libertys (that I paid attention to) were driven by males.

What's going on? Most were the '05+. A few were '02-'04.

Strange.......but I notice only the cute blond girls - I don't look for guys....but hey, to each his own...............hahahahaha

Dave

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Strange.......but I notice only the cute blond girls - I don't look for guys....but hey, to each his own...............hahahahaha

Dave

Yeah, I look for the girls, but I've been finding guys lately. Bit depressing. :)

Even a few guys on campus have them.... NOW. When I got there last year, NO GUY (that I saw...) DROVE A LIBERTY EXCEPT ME, PERIOD!

RamSport47

Reaction score
I've noticed...I'm one of the "new" guys driving one. I got mine in December and LOVE it. I see alot of Libertys on the way to and from work, and the only person that'll return the "Jeep Wave" is an older lady that I see when I'm almost at work.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've noticed...I'm one of the "new" guys driving one. I got mine in December and LOVE it. I see alot of Libertys on the way to and from work, and the only person that'll return the "Jeep Wave" is an older lady that I see when I'm almost at work.

Yea, there's an "older lady" I see aroud here every once in a while driving an Atlantic Blue Ltd, but I havn't been in the right position to wave at her. I usually see her driving by when I'm coming out of the 7-11 with my hands full of coffee and a newspaper or something.

Dave

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed the same thing Marlon!!

Just yesterday I had a renegade pull up alongside me. Couple younger guys in the vehicle and they were checking out my KJ. I just did a head nod and received the same back. I notice a couple Silver KJ's on the x-way during the same time I leave work, men driving.

richre1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha Bet You Guys Havent Even Noticed Now One Female Replied To This Post.. Maybe They Are Driving Around Now
Yells Out Marlonnnnnnnnnn Go Find Them Here Is Your Chance

rebelram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw something interesting yesterday on the way to work. A silver KJ 4X4 (maybe 03 or 04 model) with a TVA Government tag on it. For a long time TVA purchased pickups and even a few Cherokees, but this was the first Liberty I had seen. IT appeared to have skids on it. I know it at least had the gas tank skid because I could see it. I followed the guy for a couple miles on my way to work. Tires appeared stock size, but were not Wrangler STs. Government vehicle, assuming it probably has many miles and may be 3 or 4th set of tires.

As to what I see in North Alabama, there are a lot of KJs! Probably half and half with male and female drivers. Most are stock. There is an older red Liberty with aftermarket wheels near my house, but it doesn't appear to be lifted or anything.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Liberty is my wife's daily driver. I get it on weekends and on trips. And yeah, there seems to be more women driving them down here. It must be the "cute-ute" thing that it appeals more to women than men....