Grill Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackal82

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting a grill guard for my 02 Renegade and I was wondering what brands everyone else has purchased. I was thinking about going with the T&H Grill guard from autoanything.com but if anyone else has any suggestions please let me know...thanks

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the mopar bull bar, which is similar to the T&H line. Let me be honest... It's was a total pain in the ass to install! Seriously. Two guys, all the right tools, 3 hours. And we were not drinking.

Jackal82

Reaction score
Trodo said:
I have the mopar bull bar, which is similar to the T&H line. Let me be honest... It's was a total pain in the ass to install! Seriously. Two guys, all the right tools, 3 hours. And we were not drinking.

Not drinking, maybe if you were it would have been easier...lol but seriously, do u have any pictures of it on your vehicle?

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Westin. Its my avatar on the left. It was simple to install, only about an hour with two people. You do lose your tow hooks though.

mke137

Reaction score
Mopar Bullbar

i have the Mopar Bullbar as well and i did it by myself and it took about 1.5-2.0 hours all together...i didnt find it difficult at all, maybe the installs are different between the years?!

Latest posts

Members online