Greetings from Vermont

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pathfynder

Reaction score
Greetings, Folks!

I was recently given a 2005 Liberty CRD. It needs a bit of work, but seems to have been at least somewhat maintained. I like a challenge and am looking forward to playing with this little beauty. Photos to follow!

See you down the road!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.
We have some helpful & knowledgeable, CRD members here.
Look forward to your 05 CRD photos.

Pathfynder

Reaction score
Thanks! I’ve been driving diesels for a while, mostly VW TDI’s and Sprinters, but this is the first CRD I’ve owned. The previous owner gave her to me because her dad gave her a different vehicle and she didn’t want to put the money into the Liberty. I think I’m looking at a front wheel bearing, possible power steering hoses, full-on filter and fluid change, and I noticed the odometer isn’t working. Speedo works, but odometer and trip odometer don’t work. ABS light is on. On the plus side, it has a new-ish set of glow plugs, the timing belt was changed about 15k miles ago, and the tires are decent.

Let the games begin!

Pathfynder

Reaction score
For sure. The past couple of days have been kind of a shake-down driving period. I think the power steering hoses are the next bit - but I have to figure out the ABS light, too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.