Great Looking cherokee ...rolled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
<object height="350" width="425">
<param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/MTUxMzA4"><embed src="http://embed.break.com/MTUxMzA4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="350" width="425"></object>

Where does he make the mistake? I think it is when he slows and steers, then suddenly lets go of brakes and steers other way.
As you can see in the first few shots, it handled very well. I wonder if it was modified in any way to handle well in the suspension (stiffer, maybe?) Look at the second drifts. :-s I thought the roll was going to happen on the third one.. but no.

Or actually the roll was intentional.. I am trying to get the source of this video. Braak has few comments, but nothing solid:
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=151308

2003KJ

Reaction score
I've seen that before.

Where did he go wrong? Drifting in a Jeep, that's where he went wrong. What a shame, twas a nice XJ (i've always had a thing for them...)

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did someone fall out of the Jeep? The very last few frames show some thing on the Right Rear near the ground as if a person fell out. That would suck!

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That definitely looks like a white-shirted upper torso flailing around :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a jerk.

Too bad, XJ's are nice.

Oh, and I hope he keeps his genes to himself!!!!!!!

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah looks like it.... falling out

You must be registered for see images

but other than that, actually it took the drifts VERY WELL and looks like it was intended.. :-& otherwise, look how little it sways.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still don't get, how can he get pass those drifts.. and it is bone dry! I guess the tires must suck?

2003KJ

Reaction score
hyedipin said:
I still don't get, how can he get pass those drifts.. and it is bone dry! I guess the tires must suck?

The e-brake is your friend when drifting....(biggrin)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
hyedipin said:

The e-brake is your friend when drifting....(biggrin)

yeah... but still, it held up very well without swaying.. never thought it was possible..
I have the urge to do it... damn these videos.

jcpryce

Reaction score
I wish i could find the video around here somewhere of the local police that were doing EVOC training for there cherokees and the instructor showing them how to do it actually rolled it over several times before resting on its top... very funny. Shortly after the incident they phased them out.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some Indy police videos of my Uncle In Law when he was on Cops... Except he was the cop.

Latest posts

Members online