Greased Lightning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've actually mention this before, but this product works wonders. I first found it at pep boys and tried it on Ink stains in the headliner of my cab, Cab drivers are notorious for sticking ink pens underneath rubber bands wrapped around the visor, and this action leaves ink stains along the headliner. With very little effort, and NO elbow grease, the ink came right out of the headliner, you would never even know it was there.

Recently on a trip to pep-boys to replenish my detailing supplies, i bought a wire scrub brush to clean the white letters on the Kj's tires. I got home, sprayed the Kj down and decided to use some of the greased lightning on the wheels, and tires. After which i tool the soapy wash mit and whiped over the letters, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT, to my surprise, they were white again, with no effort, and that wire brush is still in its packaging and still in the bag, i didn't even need it.

Give this stuff a try, you won't be disappointed

http://www.greased-lightning.com/

At pep-boys the bottle is purple, for some reason its white on this website.

A picture says a thousand words.

You must be registered for see images attach

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Ack! Don't use a wire brush on white letter tires! It's too abrasive and will ruin them faster than curb scrubbing. Use a stiff plastic tire brush, and Westley's Bleche-Wite. :p

I use Greased Lightning for everything else though. lol3.gif

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ack! Don't use a wire brush on white letter tires! It's too abrasive and will ruin them faster than curb scrubbing. Use a stiff plastic tire brush, and Westley's Bleche-Wite. :p

I use Greased Lightning for everything else though. lol3.gif

Yes, do not use a wire brush. Plastic bristled brush which you can get at most dollar stores.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online