Gray Rock ORV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some friends of ours were going to Gray Rock ORV today and asked us to come along...only thing is, they're in a custom built rock crawling monstrosity of a buggy with 44 in. tires, 4 wheel steer, and a 502 Chevy V8! Obviously we didn't follow them too many places, but we did manage to get dirty and have loads of fun. BUT, as many of you know, when the good stuff is happening nobody wants to get out and try to take pics/video....so most of this stuff is of other people....oh well, trust me, we were there!
You must be registered for see images

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And here's my JK AFTER all the fun was about over.....sorry no pics of the action. BTW, I only saw ONE other JK out there...a black Unlimited Rubicon.

I ALMOST got hit by a guy that I passed on a mud road....we were passing right beside each other and his TJ started sliding towards mine and I couldn't go anywhere....we came about 2 inches from smacking into each other! That would've sucked. We did hook up with about 6 other Jeeps (mostly TJ's) for a while and that was awesome. Oh yeah, my brother-n-law went with us and he's been looking at buying a Civic for his next car....after we got back home, he went to look at JEEPS!!!! haha
VIDEO coming soon....waiting for YouTube.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, that's funny. It's a really cool place to go, even cooler if you have something you don't mind beating the hell out of.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the guy we went with...it was fun trying to follow him around all day!!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online