Got wood?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That aplique was available and was on sale on Mopar website until very recently.

2003KJ

Reaction score
First time i've seen a woody renegade, but the woody option was offered from the factory in 2004 if i'm not mistaken. At one point my dealer had a woody sport sitting on the lot. Sat there a while before somebody bought it, and I see that person running around town all the time. Not too bad looking, but I don't think I could stand to drive it every day. It's definitely unique though, i'll give them that.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this the one that got the decal that says "Wagoneer" on it? Looks like it might under the Liberty on the side. 2004 KJ parts manual says - ding! p/n 05103130AA

Edit - I was right, if you zoom in, it DOES say Wagoneer!

Last edited:

gramifications

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership I work at thought it would be a good idea to install this as a Mopar add-on to a Liberty we already had in stock. It looked pretty awful but thats probably because they put it on a Molten Red Lib. Not a good combo. That damn Liberty sat on our lot for just over a year...

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Custom

This is definately a custom. As Midnight pointed ouit, its a 2wd Woodygade. It could be a 4wd sans stickers that may have been removed to install the wood. Apparently all that wood weighs it down and its no longer Trail Rated. It looks like a Sport someone converted to a Renegade and added the woody applique. It looks like they added painted bumpers along with Renegade fenders and wheels, but left the original Sport side moldings. They forgot the Renegade front bumper fascia. Or maybe it was a Renegade and they removed the fascia and rhino lined the side moldings. It's got the full Limited trim on the inside. Anyways, its fugly.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could always go another way....
You must be registered for see images

Blu.....is that yours?? I like that flag on the side. usa.gif

Dave

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nay, thats not mine. Its the Patriot edition, which, if memory serves, was only available in the inaugural year of 2002. The decals have been a mopar-addon part for some time.

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decals

I believe that was a factory option. There was a Rocky Mountain Edition, identical to the one I bought, at another dealership that had a huge RM decal on the side. I took up the entire side, just like the Freedom Edition above. It's the only one I'd ever seen. I would have bought it (and promptly removed the decal), but the dealership was overpriced.

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
decals are for people that hate paint.. stickers are for little kids.

the Patriot Edition isn't so bad. but please dont ever let me be caught in it.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why anyone would put a sticker on their car making it look like it had a fake wood panel is beyond me. The fact that someone would wake up one morning and say "Hey! I know!" just floors me.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
:eek:its just like people liking say...blue KJs.....not sure why anyone would buy one of those but different people have different tastes, would you like only one color, one style ???

Latest posts

Members online