Got a code p0302

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

libordemise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read lot's of posts about this,

But my lib is shaking pretty noticeably on rev, low range it shudders a bit and had trouble getting up a hill, have a new fuel filter ready to go also new plugs and coil packs, also brand new herko pump I installed last week

Sent from my LG-K210 using Tapatalk

BRM88

Reaction score
I had the same code and symptoms appear a couple days after I bought the Big Red Machine. Turned out to be a dead fuel injector. Hasn't missed a beat since!
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

libordemise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Ill check into that, I also found this which seemed helpful but a lot of work lol

libordemise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same code and symptoms appear a couple days after I bought the Big Red Machine. Turned out to be a dead fuel injector. Hasn't missed a beat since!

Hey! So I wanna switch out my injectors this weekend is it difficult? Any tips or no nos?

BRM88

Reaction score
No eye deer! That's the breakdown from the shop that did it for me ;)
Good luck anyway!

libordemise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No eye deer! That's the breakdown from the shop that did it for me ;)
Good luck anyway!

Welp! I put in new coil packs and plugs and cleared the code, gonna watch It for any slight sign of rough idle and then change all the injectors if I get one! So far it's smooth as silk,

BRM88

Reaction score
Welp! I put in new coil packs and plugs and cleared the code, gonna watch It for any slight sign of rough idle and then change all the injectors if I get one! So far it's smooth as silk,

Nice! Good place to start! Hopefully that's all it was. I'm looking at doing coil packs now too. I was just about to message you about the injector swap, lol. Seems easy enough, just a bit fiddly. Be careful when wiggling out the fuel rail and you should be fine, have to take both rails off at the same time because they're connected.

libordemise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking for me! I always jump to conclusions with this thing like it's going to explode one day lol, it's been too good to be true so far

BRM88

Reaction score
Thanks for looking for me! I always jump to conclusions with this thing like it's going to explode one day lol, it's been too good to be true so far

I couldn't agree more!