GoodYear Wrangler AT/D ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smoking deal on these at the local Sears. $65 each. Went by and looked at them and compared them side by side to a BFG AT 31x10.50. LT265/75R15 in this tire looked to be almost an inch taller than the BFG, and about an inch narrower actual tread. I know the section widths are about the same.

So my question is, Has anyone ever run these? Looks like they are a Sears / Sam's Club only tire model. Could not find any review online for them.

I know they will fit since I have 32x11.50's now.

Really thinking about it. Anyone ever run this size, and possible have pics???

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Fawking junk. Terrible wet traction, dry traction isn't good, noisy for how un-aggressive they are.

These tires have no redeeming value.

YGWYPF

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did TBJ have them? I'd like a little more info. ...and that is what I was afraid of.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie has driven many vehicles with them on there.

He would not put them on a wheelbarrow. They're worse than the Wrangler ST's that were bald as hell at 50,000 miles when ThunderbirdJunkie bought his KJ.

Do not buy. Is your and your family's safety worth saving $200-300 on a set of tires?
Plenty reasonable tires in a 31x1050 in the 120-150/ea range. You have NTBs in your area, go check out the Sumitomo All Terrain.

$65/ea for tires in a 185/60-14 can buy you good tires. $65/ea for NEW 31x1050-15s you are not going to get anything that resembles a good tire. Not even close.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:eek: Thanks for the insight. That is why I asked. I figured as much. I'll just keep looking.

Latest posts

Members online