glow plugs * how to change them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrenchKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:driver:
Hello, Jeepers, I need your help. I have to change my glow plugs on my CRD. I found a few weeks ago a thread about how to change them with pictures, loads of details, and good explanations.
I don't manage any more to find this thread again. It may be on another web site. I should have recorded it but dumb I am, I don't.
Does anyone know what I am looking for? may you have seen this topic before?
Thanks for your help.:emotions34:

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:driver:
Hello, Jeepers, I need your help. I have to change my glow plugs on my CRD. I found a few weeks ago a thread about how to change them with pictures, loads of details, and good explanations.
I don't manage any more to find this thread again. It may be on another web site. I should have recorded it but dumb I am, I don't.
Does anyone know what I am looking for? may you have seen this topic before?
Thanks for your help.:emotions34:

Go to the CRD section at: LOST JEEPS • Index page

Everything is there....most guys are replacing with the 7 volt Echnotec plugs from Italy.:icon_smile:

FrenchKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Bill
I've got it. But given what I've seen, I'm not the one able to do it alone. To difficult for me.
Let's go to the garage mechanics (after ordering the 7 volt Echnotec plugs).