Ghetto Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this Libby in NYC.. it was all ghetto'ed out. The front was just as bad. Sorry for the poor detail in this pic.. was shot w/ a cam phone. Wish I coulda gotten a shot of the front.
You must be registered for see images

Anyway, I was psyched that I got some good mileage on the way down.. check it out:

farwellbooth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems a little stockerish to take a pic of someone's rig w/ a camera phone on the road and post a pic on the web and talk sh*t about it. But hey that's just me... not too many steal bumper replacements out there. The tailgate guards are a little over size but at least they aren't plastic! Hope the guy doesn't frequent here....

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so its hard to make out, what exactly is modded? that a whole bumper replacement?

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that looks like Trailready's rear bumper

bad pic I know but its the only one on their site

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does look like that is what is on there though :-k

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
If that bumper didn't have that weird lookin tail guard, it might be worth lookin at.

Bennett

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, what are they planning on running into?!

Talk about one big cattle-guard! screwy.gif

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
I posted up in JU and in LOST back when i first saw it, i dunno, about a year or so ago.....slightly less, no one claimed of ownership. Boeser i think saw the same one roaming around our area. anyway, the picture doesnt do justice, if you have seen it in person, you would probably think the same thing ("looks a little odd")

.....aside from the bumpers and a brushguard, the rest is stock. Not lifted, stock tires, etc.

The light guards on that TR makes it look chunky...(I beleive it is a TR, i was behind him a good 10 minutes stuck in traffic....)

bigfella

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that looks nice! Those rear taillight guards just look way out of place on that street machine.

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is a better shot of the rear Trailready bumper (above pic was of the stock)

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I don't think that looks bad at all, but with the light guards...I don't like it.[/i]

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SRotblat said:
Ugghh... I've always hated the look of two-tone paint. (blarg)
Other things I don't like
1. Ditched the spare. No roof rack so spare has to go inside when going on trail runs and takes up valuable space.
2. New location of the licence plate. Why not just make it a flashing neon sign... it's WAY too "in your face" when it's right smack dab in the middle.
3. Two "posts" just below the licence plate. With this much modification, shouldn't these have been shaved?

Aside... things I DO like
1. Receiver shackle
2. Lift... nice!

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2 posts below the plate, and the two posts above the plate are from the OE spare tire bracket. Other than that I agree with you.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it's got a cool front bumper. That's a trail ready front bumper correct?

Bennett