Getting ready to hit the dirt here in Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randymorris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m currently working on fixing up my 05 Liberty with a proper lift and other odds and ends, and then I would love to get out and explore!

One of my more common trips is out to Sheep’s Bridge, there’s so many different things to see down Bloody Basin road, be it ruins or petroglyphs. I also spend a fair amount of time at the Mogollon Rim, that’s probably my favorite place in Arizona to visit.

Does anyone have any suggestions for other places in Arizona to explore, or want to meet up sometime once my Truck is back on it’s wheels?

azfrank

Reaction score
I’m currently working on fixing up my 05 Liberty with a proper lift and other odds and ends, and then I would love to get out and explore!

One of my more common trips is out to Sheep’s Bridge, there’s so many different things to see down Bloody Basin road, be it ruins or petroglyphs. I also spend a fair amount of time at the Mogollon Rim, that’s probably my favorite place in Arizona to visit.

Does anyone have any suggestions for other places in Arizona to explore, or want to meet up sometime once my Truck is back on it’s wheels?
Have you ever gone to Sheeps Bridge from Horseshoe Lake Dam?

randymorris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you ever gone to Sheeps Bridge from Horseshoe Lake Dam?

I have, back when I had my very rusty Ford Explorer that I probably shouldn’t have taken out there. I lost my muffler and tail pipe while I was out there. I hit a large rut, heard a crash, and everything got louder, and I looked behind me and saw my exhaust 30 feet behind me.

My new suspension I’m installing in the KJ should help. :laughing1:

Generally though, I stick to going down Bloody Basin, cause I love hiking around and seeing the ruins up there while heading toward Sheep’s bridge.

Last edited:

bjohnson3827

Reaction score
The lake pleasant area is pretty fun especially after a good rain. I'm fixing my liberty here over the next month then I want to take it out again.

Latest posts

Members online