G'Day from Austraila

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riddick

Reaction score
As you can see I am from Australia and a great place to live also.
First I should say thanks for adding me here.
There is no sites I can find to do with the KJ Jeep and then I found you guys.

I have only had my 07 KJ Jeep Cherokee now close to 2 weeks and I have not tested it out too much but what test runs I have done I have liked.
If I look this one up I can't find much but if I put Liberty in front I get all the info I like. Not real sure why this happens here.

My baby is a Black with a few minor scratches but noting to worry about which is good. I got it so I can got out bush a little more and know I have got the car to get me back home.

I done a straight swap for it with my 08 Holden Ute (Truck as you call them). So I dropped a year and twice as many miles (Kilometers here) but this doesn't bother me. As with the Ute I was limited to just how far into the bush I could go. Now It will not be a thing I will worry too much about.
I will post up some shots of her once I know where.

To naming her we have picked Nell as its an old name and Jeep have been around for a long time to. One real good part about owning it is my Australian Rules Football team are one of a few sponsor to my team which is the Richmond Tigers.

All in all I am happy with what I have got now. Hope to get to know a few of you over my time here.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Riddick. There are a few other Aussies here too.

Dave

Riddick

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.
I have noticed that there are a few from my end of the world here to.

BRM88

Reaction score
G'day Mate!
I'm from WA originally, I live in Canada now... Sorry to here you're a richo fan! Anyway, the jeep kj was marketed and badged a cherokee sport in Aus, I think because of the Subaru liberty. They are a beut! I've been out around Alberta with some xj's, tj's and jk's and the liberty keeps up. A little more care in picking your route (& a bit of skinny pedal), but no worries really.

I put a 1.5" Old Man Emu lift on and a set of 245/75R16 boots on and what a difference it made (image below). Other than that some front and rear tow hooks and you're sweet!

Sure you get a hard time from some jk owners lol, and mods can be limited and expensive.... But it's worth it! Great motor, very reliable, very capable.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ps. Safari snorkel kits for kj are cheaper in Aus than Canada, if you're ever this side of the pond, throw one in your carry-on for me ;)

Spelling mistakes courtesy of my "smartphone"

BRM88

Reaction score
Oh yeah...
I'm also a new sign up, so I'm just gonna piggy back onto Riddick's intro.... Hi.
been following for a while, finally signed up tonight lol!
Big Red Machine is my 07 kj and we live in Calgary.
1.5" ome lift, riding fierce attitude Mt's. Pricing up 4.10 gears and lockers at the moment... And looking for a new front bumper (don't want arb).

Spelling mistakes courtesy of my "smartphone"

Latest posts

Members online